Renaissance Learning is a technology company focused on building learning tools for the future.
Renaissance Learning is a technology company focused on building learning tools for the future. Renaissance powers some of the best adaptive learning platforms on the market like Freckle, Nearpod and Accelerated Reader.
- Renaissance Learning is a global company with offices in the US, Canada, China, the UK, and Australia.
- They’re focused on using data to improve student learning, boasting more than 2.8 billion real-world data points about how students learn.
- Renaissance should be considered an established company as they’ve been around since 1986 and serve over 40% of US schools.
- You’d enjoy working at Renaissance if you enjoy fast-paced, highly structured environments. You won’t be building new systems but will fit into existing systems. Expect frequent and formal reviews quarterly.
- The next frontier for Renaissance learning is mastering literacy instruction and supplemental tools.