Big tech co that helps students with grammar. Great if you’re looking for a big tech x education job.
NoRedInk is a web-based application designed to help students improve their grammar and writing skills. It was founded in 2012 by Jeff Scheur, a former English teacher who wanted to find a way to make grammar instruction more engaging and effective. NoRedInk uses adaptive learning technology to personalize the learning experience for each student, and provides instant feedback to help them identify and correct errors in their writing. With over 5 million registered students and partnerships with over 50,000 schools, NoRedInk has become a popular tool for educators and students alike.
- NoRedInk is a mission-driven company that aims to help students become better writers.
- The company has a culture of continuous learning and improvement, and encourages employees to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- NoRedInk values diversity and inclusion, and strives to create a welcoming and supportive work environment for all employees.
- The team is collaborative and supportive, with a focus on open communication and constructive feedback.
- NoRedInk offers a range of benefits and perks, including unlimited vacation time, flexible work arrangements, and professional development opportunities.