Startup that makes reading & writing 10x more fun by letting kids create their own stories using AI. Just raised a seed investment round — great opp to shape the org from day 1.
Koalluh makes reading & writing 10x more fun by letting kids create their own stories using AI.
✋🏾 Fast Five:
- Remote, with team members in New York City and San Fransisco.
- They’re an early-stage startup having raised $1.5M
- They’re aiming to make learning more personalized, fun, and engaging for kids by harnessing recent breakthroughs in Artificial Intelligence.
- The founding team has strong experience in both education and startups: Varun is a former TFA corps member and Algebra teacher, has done 2 successful startups before (U Class and Mystery Science), and has worked with large tech companies like Google and Renaissance Learning. Christie is a former teacher with a strong interest in SEL. And their engineering lead is a former founding engineer at a startup.
- They’re committed to equity which is why they’re trying to introduce their tool to be used in classrooms.