Startup that connects college mentors with K12 students
Curious Cardinals is a company that helps middle school and high school students find college-aged mentors to help them reach their academic and career goals.
- Based in San Francisco, CA but open to hybrid or fully remote roles
- They’re a seed stage company that has raised $6.8 million to date.
- Currently Curious Cardinals has a small but mighty team of 12 team members.
- Both of their Founders, Audrey Wisch and Alec Katz have been featured on the Forbes 30 Under 30 List for Education.
- They have over 200 college aged mentors who’ve reached over 3000 students and have 15 school partnerships to date.